Rosemary Parse's "Human Becoming Theory"













Hear from the theorist



Being able to take part of our patient's sufferings and understanding their needs, makes us proud nurses.




References
1. Karen L. Melnechenko. Parse's Theory of Human Becoming: An Alternative Guide to Nursing Practice for Pediatric Oncology Nurses. Journal of Pediatric Oncology Nursing, Vol. 12, No. 3, 122-127 (1995)

2. ICPS-International Consortium of Parse Scholars website
http://www.discoveryinternationalonline.com/site/ontology.html
http://library.stritch.edu/research/subjects/health/nursingTheorists/parse.html
























Comments

  1. That was fruitful:) tnx group gee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my herpes started interfering with my daily life. And my lips always bother me every damn day. I remember going to the hospital when I was around 25 years old cuz my whole lips were burning like hell. And a nurse came to the waiting lobby and said sorry there are no doctors here. So I had to go back home. My lips were burning like hell and I felt so uncomfortable that night so I turned to the internet where I found (multivitamin herbal cure cape town) . I am 40 years old.This virus has been totally eliminated with their herbal system , My lips were messed up. They are okay when I apply chapstick, but if I don’t apply chapstick they will get tight and dry and ashy and the skin will get burnt and hard. And they always feel tingly. The burning sensation stopped after that day I started their herbal cure.  I don’t want to walk around with glossy lips. I’m a man. I don’t know what would have heal me from this virus if not for the product. I took a comprehensive STD blood test last week again and everything came out negative.,contact > www . multivitamincare .org today Call Us (or SMS): +1 (956) 758-7882 they have the right treatment to STD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog